Copywriting for a website to launch a new medical device.
Clear, persuasive product writing
I worked closely with Javier at brand consultancy and digital agency, Persona, to write copy for his client’s new medical device website. The subject matter necessitated a sensitive approach that made use of detailed audience research when it came to language choices and voice. The aim was to create a website that takes a positive and proactive approach to solving a common and distressing problem for the target audience. Search engine considerations also influenced some language choices, particularly headlines, while still ensuring the copy is readable, clear and persuasive (without being salesy).
- Wrote clear, concise copy that fit with supplied wireframes, followed detailed brand guidelines, and met client needs
- Ensured product benefits were clearly stated
- Ensured the copy flowed in such a way that respected readers’ time and informational needs
- Clarified how the product worked without getting too technical
- Worked in SEO keywords as needed