Various Clients – Video Scriptwriting
Video script development and writing for a range of clients and purposes.
Videos to tell stories, sell benefits or explain products and concepts
Most of these videos had to fit in a fair bit of information to follow the brief, while also using the brand voice. In each case, I worked closely with the videographer and either provided an outline and concept or worked to supplied storyboards.
- I Am Career City: Tug at the heartstrings and tell a human story, while communicating the concept of “Anything is Possible”
- REW.ca: Promote the “what”s and “why”s of a new retargeting service for realtors
- Creative Energy: Problem: Climate change. Solution: Denser cities and “neighbourhood energy”. This is an excerpt of the longer video, which has 5 chapters, each including additional interactive content.
- Botanica: Emphasize specific ingredients and benefits for a new natural supplement
- EVOS: Help the audience understand how much money they could save when buying a used car
- Odlum Brown: Tagline development and scriptwriting for a series of informational vignettes about the company’s history to celebrate 90 years in business, including providing talking points for interviewees. View all videos.
- Royal Bank of Canada: Promote how RBC can help realtors build their business. Five short videos that were also combined into one long presentation (this is an excerpt).
- The Alpha Group: Corporate video for a conference to promote services to mitigate power disruption. Brief to “be dramatic.”