TELUS Accessibility Website
Content strategy and copywriting to help TELUS reach out to customers with accessibility challenges.
Promoting TELUS’s accessibility ethos, products and services
The TELUS digital team undertook a major revamp of their About section. I worked with internal stakeholders to come up with a new Accessibility website within that section, including a new IA and copy. Previously, accessibility content was effectively homeless, buried within a large Support section. Now, the target audience can easily find clear information to help them choose the best mobile device for them, and discover TELUS’s accessibility services.
- Created a new information architecture
- Reviewed existing content and made recommendations for improvements
- Created a nomenclature for the various categories of accessibility feature (Vision, Mobility & Dexterity, etc)
- Wrote all new user-friendly, on-brand headlines, subheads, body copy and calls to action
- Worked in SEO keywords and wrote page meta data